The County Hunter Web Forum

The place to discuss issues affecting county hunting, or to just ask questions

Subject: Yes you do. In the case of prefixes, you can only get self-credit where you need a K.


Call: N5MLP 12/26/2020

Return to the FORUM
Return to top of the FORUM
Return to County Hunter Web