The County Hunter Web Forum

The place to discuss issues affecting county hunting, or to just ask questions

Subject: USCA

Message: Its always a good idea to contact the award manager. When I made my USCA I contacted K1BV to clarify what data would be accepted. You find the official rules of CQ USCA here: In my understanding the first application has to be made with official record book what I did but as the printing of these booklets has discontinued I am not sure if equivalent digital lists will be accepted as well - ask the mgr. I myself sent the record book plus mailed the complete countylist as EXCEL by eMail to the manager. Manager selected a few cards from the list he wanted to see personally to send him by mail (dont forget fee for return costs !) The process was fast and trouble free. If ON4AAC needs any help preparing the list or helping him in the application process I am happy to help - just contact me by e-mail 73 Dietmar DL3DXX

Call: DL3DXX 1/8/2021

Email direct response to

Return to the FORUM
Return to top of the FORUM
Return to County Hunter Web